Jasoc Free is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Just Another Simple Openerp Client ( Jasoc ) is a mobile application that serves to make sale order quotations online and offline . Designed for IOS and Android (coming soon ), has been tested with Android 4.0 and Openerp 7.0.
This is the "Salesperson" version. It is a test version to which could add some configurations, HOWEVER the goal is the same.
Jasoc Free not intended to be a monster application is only for what works and nothing else.
Instructions for use:
Download, install , configure the connection to the Openerp 7.0 server and test it.
Things Jasoc can do:
- List the contacts associated with the "Salesperson".
- Creating new contacts (PRO version) .
- Update contact data (PRO version) .
- Control of invoices for payment from a customer.
- Payment of invoices for payment (PRO version).
- Creating sale orders online.
- Creating sale orders offline (PRO version).
- Report location coordinates "Salesperson" every 30 minutes (PRO version) . This requires modification of the database to include a new relationship with the latitude and logitude fields.
- Synchronization with mobile data Openerp server (PRO version).
- Remove a contact database of mobile (PRO version).
- Jasoc only handles a single price list .
- Not multi - company and not multi - warehouse.
- No dispatch routes are handled.
To delete a product from the list order just drag left or right.
To work offline launching a PRO version is planned.
Jasoc is not error-free . To report errors or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jasoc Free (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.