Just Another Simple Openerp Client ( Jasoc ) is a mobile application that serves to make sale order quotations online and offline . Designed for IOS and Android (coming soon ), has been tested with Android 4.0 and Openerp 7.0.
This is the "Salesperson" version. It is a test version to which could add some configurations, HOWEVER the goal is the same.
Jasoc Free not intended to be a monster application is only for what works and nothing else.
Instructions for use:
Download, install , configure the connection to the Openerp 7.0 server and test it.
Things Jasoc can do:
- List the contacts associated with the "Salesperson".
- Creating new contacts (PRO version) .
- Update contact data (PRO version) .
- Control of invoices for payment from a customer.
- Payment of invoices for payment (PRO version).
- Creating sale orders online.
- Creating sale orders offline (PRO version).
- Report location coordinates "Salesperson" every 30 minutes (PRO version) . This requires modification of the database to include a new relationship with the latitude and logitude fields.
- Synchronization with mobile data Openerp server (PRO version).
- Remove a contact database of mobile (PRO version).
- Jasoc only handles a single price list .
- Not multi - company and not multi - warehouse.
- No dispatch routes are handled.
To delete a product from the list order just drag left or right.
To work offline launching a PRO version is planned.
Jasoc is not error-free . To report errors or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jasoc Free is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Jasoc Free (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.